Today was crappy. Went to a Christmas/ house warming party,and well, it was alright. =/ some of the girls were quite nice (and cheeky) but 2 boys really put me off. ( I won't mention their names) Screw them. Gosh, I don't know if I said something wrong or anything, but I was just being nice. :( then we ( me and a few other girls, younger, and the boys) started insulting each other. Iunno, but I think some were directed me. And it wasn't nice, to say the least. :(
On a happier note, I watched 4 episodes of Glee today!!¡¡!! -likes glee now- I couldn't watch it before cause I wasn't at home on thursdays. Sadly. But I watches one that I recorded last week, and watched the glee-athon on ten. :D awesome.
Tidied my room today. ;)
I now have 3 mozzie bites. =(
-Lauzire (iTouch)
No comments:
Post a Comment