Friday, April 16, 2010

CHINA! :D

well, i'm back from my 2 week trip to china! =D thanks for the welcome back's everyone. :) had an awesome time there, minus the traffic, pollution, crappy airport and yeah, the stuff that you only find in china. i've learnt some mando and canto stuff, and chinese history. i still don't really get why they needed all those doors in beijing. >< but anyway, i kept a log, and here it is... (btw, half the stuff is really random. )

---------------
7:19am 1/4/10
on our way to the airport (Sydney). We were up at 4:30-5am. so tired. so cold...

10:59am 1/4/10
Boarded plane now. Flying with China Southern. Preparing to be bored for the next 9 hrs 20 mins. aeroplane model is A330. plane is delayed.

11:27am 1/4/10
after take off, well, part way though it. wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. My ears popped slightly, but it's not too bad. There's no entertainment. :( -sniffle sniff- so me and kat will entertain ourselves. x) at least I'll entertain myself. The plane sounded a bit dodgy when tbe wheels were on the ground, but otherwise it's fine pretty much. everyone's shutting windows now. :( that means I can't see out, cause I'm in the middle-23, D, E, F, G I feel very tired. i reckon i'm gonna sleep.

4:55pm 1/4/10
so uberly bored. Played taptap 3 numerous times, and now listening to music. should have brought ds, but then again I would have still been bored. we have like, another 3, 4 hrs to go. Really sad. Omgosh, I miss everyone. seriously. especially a few people in particular. ;) sometimes I wish I could bring everyone with me, but yeah. #now playing hey, soul sister. :D had cooked seafood and rice with a yummy salad pasta for lunch. I was so hungry. I need something to doooo. or I'll sleep again. :P

7:59pm (Sydney time) 1/4/10
finished dinner (pasta) a while ago. Im not actually feeling too bad, which is good. :) my ears are slightly popped though, cause we are going down and through clouds. it's so late back at Sydney now. but in china they are 3 hrs behind. D: it's around 25 degrees on the ground. #now playing Common Denominator.

6:56 pm (china time)
1/4/10it's nearly 10 in Sydney, and I'm starting to feel tired due to our early morning, even though I slept on the plane. I still feel queasy and in need of fresh cold water. :S

9:00pm (China time) 12:00am (Sydney time) 1/4/10
Gosh, feel so jet lagged. So tired. But considering I've been up since 4:30am Sydney time... you can calculate. at Guangzhou now, and at grandparents place. flight to Beijing at 9am tomorrow (CHN time). Still feel slightly sick.

6:46am (CHN) 2/4/10
ate so much for brekkie i don't think I could eat anymore. got up pretty early for CHN time, but for aus it was 8:15am, so that's late. Although I slept at like 11pm CHN time so yeah. :L right now taking a taxi to the airport. it's so weird here, it's left hand drive. And your allowed to not put seatbelts on! :D haha, but thats not necessarily good. xD the air is stuffy aswell, not as nice as sydney air. It's really polluted here, but I guess people get used to it. There was really gusty wind and rain at 3am, and it's still raining now, but not as heavy.

7:49am CHN 2/4/10
just checked in at baiyun airport for our flight to Beijing. It's pretty different here, and I just feel like I want ice cream or a slushie or something cold along the lines of that. :( except I'm sick, so there's not much of a chance of that happening. Flight is CZ3105 I think, with China Southern airlines. :]

9:21am 2/4/10
our flight was meant to take off at 9am, but now they say that it will be a 20mins delay. :( and to get here, we took a bus around the airport, to get on the plane which is connected to one of those hallway thingys. Sitting in row 27, on the window side. :) I get 2 windows behind the wings. ^^ Beijing here we come!

6:29pm 2/4/10
When the plane was descending, i actually didn't feel sick at all. :) yay! It actually felt cool. :] haha I'm weird. (or maybe it's just normally I can't enjoy the descent.currently at oriental bay international hotel (5 star. :D) just spent about 3 and a half hrs walking around in the cold. :) went to tiananmen square. Went there by subway. it's so efficent and fast and cheap. there are trains like, every 3 mins but usually they are all full. tiananmen square was so cold. Brrrrrr. There were all these people trying to sell us stuff cheaply, and even when we say that we don't want it, they still keep trying. my feet hurt now, and that was only 3hrs. We're meant to have dinner at 6pm... But...

10:08pm 2/4/10
Yay! Had buffet (which wasn't that good..) and finally satisfied my craving for icecream. (Y) mango icecream. mmmmm... I want more. ;P not really jet laggy now, it doesn't take me too long to adjust. i miss everyone. :( great wall tomorrow. :) and turns out that we're not on full tour. :P my uncle planned everything out for us. :]

8:34am 3/4/10
Sitting on a tour bus listening to our tour guide talking in mando, which I only partially get. Time to hone my mando listening skills. :P had a huge brekkie again-buffet, but I didn't eat TOO much... ... Beijing has the same population as all of aus. :O scary. No wonder it's polluted. >< they should ban smoking indoors. Like Aus. heading to great wall.

8:51am 3/4/10
omgosh, freaking traffic jam. Gonna take us so long to go 55km. I haven't picked up anything interesting (not that I can fully understand what is being said. )x ) I should go and learn mando. but the reason why I quit in the first place was because I didn't like it. I fail. :C

1:08pm 3/4/10
went to Ming tombs, took alot of random photos and there's one I especially like. (Y) its got all these intricate designs and the wood they use - there's like, heaps, and it takes 400-500 years for one to grow to that size. The biggest ones are 1.17m wide. :O and there are no nails used at all. pretty amazing. then went to this jade museum/ carving place. There's all these pretty designs. and the colours and everything. Then we bought 2 pendants that have our 'animal' on it - imma rat. x) it's pretty. :) mine's the type that will turn green, the other one will turn purplely I think. I want to wear mine now, but the string's too short. :( just had lunch.

9:47pm 3/4/10
just back from dinner - we had like a half hr walk to get there. but it was worth it. We ordered way too much food. it's so nice walking through the streets at night. Relaxing.
I miss someone. <3
We climbed the Great Wall aswell. :) took the cable car up, and then we walked a bit. So steep. but the view is really nice. you can see a long way, even into the fog/clouds. we saw part of the wall had fallen away, or something had happened. :( but they fixed it all up and everything. I wanted to go to one of the garrisons/fortresses, but we didn't have time and parents wouldn't come with me. :( we went past the watercube and bird's nest, but we didn't stop. we're gonna go there again.
I feel so tired, and we have to be out the hotel at 7am, which means brekkie at 6:30am or earlier. D: which also means getting up early. And it's that we're exactly sleeping early anyway. Wish I could. >< it's so dry here. My face gets so dry, and same with my eyes and my hands. :( and anyway, that's today.

7:37am 4/4/10
So tired, even though I've only been up for a few hours. we were up again at 5:30am, and I went to bed pretty late. I just wanna sleep. Beijing (the city area) is so big. We're going to 4 places tonight, and we're going out to eat again. ughh, we're going out to eat too much. :( I'm not gonna be able to run when I get back. (exaggeration, but yeahhh, you get my point.)

1:48pm 4/4/10
spent a few hours walking around looking at gates and patterns and stone etc. at the FORBIDDEN CITY and this other park. So tired. Had lunch at a restaurant in that park. it's really warm today, it's like Sydney's spring or autumn atm. :) which is good, but boiling when you have winter clothes on, but my clothes weren't exactly all that wintery. I'm still sleepy and I don't really listen to any of the stuff the tour guide says. Even though it's mando, I still get parts of it. :]

9:58pm 4/4/10
so freaking tired and sleepy. Nearly fell asleep at the dinner table. Kept zoning out. The only thing that nearly woke me up again was when we were walking on the streets and girlfriend was playing really loudly. ^^ We walked so much today - way more than yesterday. Went to watercube + bird's nest and summer palace. The subway is so easy to take, and so cheap aswell. i took so many photos today - scared that we'll run out of memory. D: i want my own camera. Or a new phone with a good camera. :D I don't think that's gonna happen soon though. :L my feet kill, and I'm literally falling asleep on my feet. :(

8:48am 5/4/10
Had a yummy breakfast and ate heaps of stuff. :] they actually had crunchy spring rolls today. I feel like I'm losing my voice. I haven't gotten any better since the beginning of the hols. I can't figure out how to change the channels on the tv to something we can actually watch. D: 2nd last day in Beijing. :O

2:52pm 5/4/10
currently at one of those big streets where no cars are allowed, and only people walk, and with heaps and heaps of shops. :) shopping. (Y) saw and ate lots of Beijing 'speciality' stuff, most of it yummy. MOST. there was some stuff that just freaked me out. I was thinking, who would eat that kind of stuff. it's all these insects. :/ there were these live insects on a stick. :/ who the hell would eat those. :S but everything else was nice. :) (that was in the market streets) the markets have so much stuff. Seriously. And so cheap too. also ate some really sweet but nice lollies. :) my feet are so tired. :(

8:58pm 5/4/10
had a good night, besides drivers that don't stop for pedestrians when the green light is flashing for us to walk, and the rain that started to fall when we were walking that leaves marks on your jumpers and jackets when it dries. :( haha looll. had an awesome dinner. :D the food was soo good, and it looked so pretty. :( and it turns out we didn't need to pay for it. :O mainly cause my grandpa is known really well in the restaurant industry. :) which is why, when you go with him to eat, you always get the best food. :D had the best fried rice ever today. I dont think I couldn't eat it anywhere else in the world. (it was THAT GOOD). also had some really yummy dim sim - taro buns and these durian things. :D it was so good. i'd go there again any time. we took the bus there - also just as cheap as the subway. Its really different to sydney's ones. I hate people who smoke indoors in public areas or on public transport. Ughh. even if the government bans it, people still smoke indoors. :( make me sick. :S I think I should go and learn mando somehow. So many people have told me to cause it's good for me or I'd be good at it. =/ I want to get on fb. :( sadly, china bans it. :( hong kong doesn't. :(

9:45pm 5/4/10
Holy crap, i just discovered that I have 17 unread emails. How is that possible. :O cause I haven't connected to any Internet at all, so I really don't know how my touch managed to load how many emails I have. :S

8:48am 6/4/10
ate another huge breakfast. :) (kinda expected when you have a buffet breakfast. :P) I want to get on fb. :( I hope I haven't missed anything. ;P someone inform me when I get back. lawl. Or I'll be asking some people anyway. :P I hope...

2:04pm 6/4/10
spent about 40mins at around 9 using wifi earlier in our hotel lobby. :D (was waiting for cousins). We went to Prince Gong's mansion and palace. :) I reckon it was much better than forbidden city. ^^ we could actually walk around and go onto most of the buildings, and it wasn't crowded. the garden was HUGE! there was this carving of the chinese word that means blessing and we all got to touch it for luck. :D there were all these stones everywhere that were made into pictures or sculptures of animals or things. there was also a mini great wall. :P spent hours there. it's so big you could get lost. I want to play hide and seek in there. xD we just checked out of the hotel and currently heading towards the airport. (yes, we had a late check out. :D) it is so polluted here, but it's slightly better than Guangzhou. the weather's pretty nice today. Not too cold. Beijing's city area is so big compared sydney's.

2:56pm 6/4/10
Time for 2hrs wait at the airport. then another 3hr flight. :( my face is so dry. same with my eyes. :( wish fb, blogspot, fp, google would work. :( china just had to block it. :( so sad. :( oh well. i'll survive.

3:56pm 6/4/10
at door 25F for boarding. Flight is CZ371, plane is boeing 737-800. so slack that we have to take a bus to the plane. it's happened everytime we got off/on a plane in china. I'm betting that leaving china will be the same. Sydney won't make us do this right? ;D

7:25pm 6/4/10
just had dinner on our plane which is an A321. (that's a small plane compared to A330.) I've lost my appetite, but I usually don't really feel like eating on a plane, unless it's cold, sweet stuff. ^^ then I'll eat it. More than halfway through plane trip. Due to arrive at 8:40pm, which is 40mins late. I have 2 windows again. :D my eyes kill.

10:04am 7/4/10
yay! Finally had a late morning. :D woke at 9:05am, but i didn't get up until 9:30 or something. ^^ feel more awake than usual. Which is awesome. now I'm hungry. :P it still feels really hot and humid. :(

11:24am 7/4/10
just figured out why I haven't heard imma be and tip of the iceberg at all these hols from my ipod - I forgot to put it on the playlist I kept listening to. >facepalm. so smart. ==" I hope we're going shopping today. :)

11:44am 7/4/10
learnt 北京 and 广州. :D yay! ^^ (btw for all those who don't know them, it's Beijing and guangzhou. :) ) I feel awesome. :D especially 'coz I learnt them myself. :]

12:38pm 7/4/10
I'm trying to figure out what is harder to listen to; Chinese opera or chinese rap. Lawl. Someone help me? ;P

6:18pm 7/4/10
spent the past few hours walking around in electronic shops. :] my dad was happy. ^^ we're getting a wii. :D cant wait. bwahaha. I've found that people here really like lady gaga. Hmmm... Didn't expect it. Seriously. I hear lady gaga songs everywhere. :P it was so rainy today. Kept sprinkling. Or pouring. but... yeh. I'm hungry. ;D

9:29pm 7/4/10
not to tired today. :] yayy! my notes has gone funny. :S first it gets a bit weird with the layout, and then the font changed. =/ I have 4 mozzie bites on my face. -sniffle sniff- luckily 3 of them aren't itchy. also have one on my hand. I don't like getting mozzie bites here - they swell up really badly. :( and itch really badly. This sucks, but it's happened everytime in china. :(

10:47am 8/4/10
just had yum cha with friends from aus that came here at the same time. ;P really full. :( lawl. Going shopping next. Clothes shopping. :]

3:39pm 8/4/10
back from shopping. :) I didn't get much, but it was mainly for kat's friend and her to get a costume for a dance. (did that even make sense...) bought lots of hair stuff, and bought all this stuff to give out. ;) I think we're going back tomorrow, after we buy our wii. :D We took the subway today! ^^ and we took the bus aswell.

10:09pm 8/4/10
At my dad's friend's place after having dinner with them. I'm actually bored. :( ruined my wonderful day. -sigh- lawl. it's so weird trying to socialize with people the same age as you in canto. :S it's hard. : ( where as in eng.. It's not that hard. But it's prolly just as hard for others from aus. =/ iunno. Its different. :S really different. and hard. and confusing.the whole end of that paragraph didn't make sense. :LI want to get on the Internet..... :( even if I get on, I can't get on the majority of the things I want to. only msn. And yahoo. better than nothing. :] spent the whole afternoon trying on clothes, playing around and being random. :P hehe. xD

10:30pm 8/4/10
still here. I want to sleep. -yawns- :(

11:06 8/4/10
I feel so tired. only thing that'll keep me up now is msn, fb (computer), someone talking to me and me talking to someone... etc. sleepy...

11:23am 9/4/10
Currently at aunt's place, waiting for dad to sort out how we're giving out stuff to our relatives on sat. It took a whole suitcase, and another of those big carry bags to get all the food over. there's also all this sheepskin. I kinda wish we could stay longer, and do more stuff here, or come to china more often. It's so hard to go overseas for us due to school. oh gosh, I'm so screwed when we go back. I'm gonna have forgotten so much French, and my maths... :S science, ag.. halfyearly stuff... crap. and cross country... D: I don't want to do too bad. (eyah, this sucks.) I smell smoke. My nose hurts. I hate smoke and pollution. ugghhh. Sydney is so much better. (haha, everyone already knows that.)

10:21pm 9/4/10
went shopping again-got heaps of earrings. :] bwahaha, and we got our wii. it took all of us to take all the stuff we bought with it back. :P we got alot. went out for dinner with another of my dad's friends-had a really good laugh. :L ROFL. I love picking up 'chinese english' that doesn't make sense, yet it's English. :L it is so funny. :DD cooling tea. (Y) although none of you get it. lawl. The adults made so many jokes. couldn't stop laughing. ROFLMAO. literally. xD we go out everyday for dinner every night now. ekk, sick of eating out. at the moment I have a headache. :( dunno from what. I managed to get on the Internet today. ^^ but here i can't really do much. : ( sadly. It's all blocked. :( it's good to get away from all that. x) for a while. hehe. And that's today. =)

8:40pm 10/4/10
sitting on a bus - number 109. (electrical bus. :P) we get seats because we got on at one of the early stops. 8) going to see relatives today. We're meant to meet our grandpa at 9am at the terminal of this bus, but right now I don't think we'll make it. :P he was already asking where we were a few mins ago. It is too polluted. :( I'm ok with it, but it kills my nose. :( dayum.

9:26am 10/4/10
on a bus to FOSHAN. not sure how to write it in chinese. x) I feel a headache coming. I can't really breathe properly. D: and with the pollution... bus leaving now. I think. yeah, now. :] it's really close, but by bus or the speed that people travel here, it'll be nearly or less than an hour. :L (40mins?) if it was my dad driving... then he said it would be around 20mins. :L

9:52am 10/4/10
I swear guangzhou-foshan's roads are so freaking bad. holes everywhere. =/

2:12pm 10/4/10
Went with our whole family (well, nearly, there were some aunts/uncles that weren't there) to burn incense and paper money for our great grandma (who nearly lived to be 100). so many relatives that I don't know how to address the majority of them in chinese. So many aunts and uncles and great aunts and yeah. most of our extended family is in Foshan, its only my grandpa who went to guangzhou, and then now he has no nieces/nephew in china. lawl. 2 in aus, 2 in hk and 1 in usa. i have a favourite aunt now. :P rofl. Then we all went to lunch. I had a headache then, I couldn't really eat them. :( yummy egg tarts though. ^^ foshan looks alot nicer than guangzhou, and there's less people. :)

8:01pm 10/4/10
I swear I'm hallucinating. I keep thinking i hear stuff that I don't. :S went out for dinner again. this timeI know I've been there before. :P I'm sick of eating out now. =/ been going out for dinner too much. :( my health is gonna be so bad when I get back. :S I reckon I'm turning paranoid aswell. =S eyah, I don't know what is wrong with me. I know I definately wouldn't like to go to school here. Apparently in aus we get alot more freedom. (Y) and the schools have so much less space. they have weird school hours. :L (endless random rambling. ;P) ahaha, me as usual.I miss you all. :(

12:04pm 11/4/10
so bored again. meant to be seeing some more of dad's friends at 12pm, but waiting for my mum to buy something. I have a headache again and this time, it's not getting any better. Blergh. I keep zoning out. I'm not tired, but I can't concentrate on anything either.
there's nothing. literally.
No, I'm joking. Not.
unexplainably random. :]
nah, I'm just bored.
am I?
unbelieveable. ehh?
teeheehee. bwahaha. LOL.
yeahhh. 8D

2:27pm 11/4/10
Ughh, being in the same room or area indoors as smokers gives me really bad headaches, because I cant breathe properly. D: which really sucks. Chinese people should be banned from smoking indoors. actually, they are. Freaking government doesn't enforce these bans enough. : ( they don't really care about the rest of the community ehh?

7:42pm 11/4/10
LOL, I was so mood swingy today. :P prolly still am. xD just had dinner at one of my dad's friend's apartment. it's pretty big. I cracked my jaw or something again, can't chew properly. :( I wanna be back in aus. My lungs are suffering so badly here. :( but then when I get there, I'll want to be back here. :L so indecisive. My parents bought alot of stuff for themselves today. I'm sick of walking. I'd rather run now. rofl.

10:26pm 11/4/10
amazingly I'm still wide awake. I didn't really sleepy at all. :) even a while after dinner. even listening to the adults talk. It's actually pretty interesting. x) although sometimes it's really repetitive. Then it gets boring. prolly not sleepy cause I slept in a bit. But then tomorrow will be a late morning. >< I really want to get on fb. msn isn't as good when you're just browsing, looking around and reading. :] the people here use QQ, and not msn. I have never seen anyone in our gen use QQ in aus and vice versa for msn in china. lawl. They just had to block Twitter and facebook. Sad. (I don't know how many times i've said that. :L)

11:01am 12/4/10
moving to my aunt's place for a few nights. :) yay! means computer and wii. ^^ too bad there's no wifi. -sniffle sniff- finally figured out how to put my jade pendant on; before the string was too short. I discovered how to change it. x) so tired from yesterday-really should sleep earlier. but I think yesterday was an exception. wait, if yesterday was an exception, that means that the whole holiday was an exception. :S it's gonna be so hot today. 28 degrees C. (that might not seem hot but it's so humid here, it's already boiling.)

11:43am 12/4/10
lol, there's an alarm clock at my aunt's place that keeps going off and you can't turn the alarm off. it keeps beeping, and now it's getting annoying. And you can't freaking turn it off. even short circuiting it doesn't work. I bet if I take all the batteries out, it'll still beep. :(

3:01pm 12/4/10
shopping again. :)Too hot. so hot and sticky. :(

10:21pm 12/4/10
bought heaps of stuff. :] actually happy today. ^^ but tired. I'm sick of eating out. I really don't even want to eat much anymore. next time I come to china, I am gonna refuse to eat out so much. rofl. when I go back, I swear I'm not gonna eat much for the first few days. =/ anyhow, I'm used to the air now, it's alright, but I prefer Sydney so much more. Leaving china in 2 days! :O I don't want hols to end. : ( time just flies.

6:54pm 13/4/10
so tired-went to bed so late last night. I don't like hard beds. : ( played wii today, and went to see my mum's hs and old home. it used to be semi-rural, and she went to a city school. but the hs was so close. :L but it was so small. life is so different now, there used to be so much more freedom with running around on streets, climbing fences to get into to places.. and doing stuff that you can't do now. it's so much more dangerous now, everywhere in the world. it rained today, and when it rains, it sprinkles for a bit, and then suddenly it's pouring. no warning. you can't see the clouds. everyday it's just as foggy/grey. spent the day with my aunt on my mum's side. :)

7:58pm 13/4/10
I refuse to eat swan. :/ how could anyone eat such a beautiful creature? and all the other animals that Chinese eat... :S eughh. I don't get it.

9:41pm 13/4/10
gosh, its on the plane back to Sydney tomorrow night! :O I don't want to leave yet. :( more shopping. (Y) :P our stay here is too short. : ( only nearly 2 weeks. :( Even last time we stayed longer. *sniff sniff. we should come back here more. hmm...

8:41am 14/4/10
was meant to get up at 6:30 but failed as usual. :P we have our last day in guangzhou now. =/ eyah. already last day. :(

9:25am 14/4/10
it took us half hr to get a taxi. ==" where did all the taxis go this morning?... at least we've got one now.

12:33pm 14/4/10
"when life gives you lemons, make lemonade." (Y) at first I didn't get it, but now it makes sense. :] (I read it on a chocolate wrapper. :L)

4:03pm 14/4/10
bought more stuff. ^^ stationary this time. Doing the last packing and getting ready to leave. :( *sniffle sniff. It's too soon. :'( spending time with our other cousin. what 2 weeks it has been. :') had so much fun and learnt ALOT. :) ^^ but we're nearing the end.

5:10pm 14/4/10
on a bus to the airport; Baiyun airport express. last sights of guangzhou. =(

8:06pm 14/4/10
Gosh, it took us forever just to get through quarantine, lined up for like, half an hr, and now the fricking queue for immigration is so fricking long. people don't line up, they just push in where the ropes start, instead of going to the end of the line. make us people who wait and line up properly wait even longer and test our patience. >: ( so stupid. sadly it's like this for both Beijing and Guangzhou. I swear some of the others are just as bad. hong kong and Sydney are both so much better. It's just Baiyun.

9:16pm 14/4/10
I was raging at immigration and the lines and the counters etc. I'm ok now. :

now there's a delay because some people haven't got on yet. Im guessing it's cause of immigration/customs and the immensly long lines and the people who push in. They really should have more lines and counters. The Asia games later on in the year... If it was now, then the airport really wouldn't be able to handle all the people. seriously. I reckon that is the worst airport I've been to, and that's what my dad said too. Flight is CZ325, plane is A330, and I believe flight time is 9hrs 14mins.

10:07pm 14/4/10
Ended up taking off at 9:57pm, instead of 9:05pm. :| so delayed. hope I don't get sick. GOODBYE GUANGZHOU!! GOODBYE CHINA!!

5:27am (CHN time) 15/4/10
Nearly 5:30, and I'm feeling fine. ^^ slept for a bit, but it was more like dozing. you can't really sleep on a plane. ==" yawning so badly. I'm gonna be lagged when I get back for a short while. :( nearly arriving in Sydney!!

10:38am (SYD TIME) 15/4/10
whoott! HELLO SYDNAAYYY! :D so happy to be back. :) air is so much better, airport is so much faster and aus is so much better. :P we were like, the last group of people to go through customs and quarantine. rofl. (cause we went to buy stuff. :]) I'm so hungry now. I can't really eat much on a plane. I didn't get airsick! :D yay! and i'm back. (:
---------------------
i rofl'd so hard at this one. ^^ btw, this was one of my fav's.

this one is so pointless. :L but i took a photo of it anyway. xD

now. this. is. scary. (and people actually eat that... :S)

FAIL.

FAIL AGAIN. the chinese have really funny english. it's so weird that we gave it a name; 'chinese english'. keeps you laughing for hours. :L

nearly the whole family in foshan. :] it's so hard to remember what to call everyone. xD

and that's not all, but that's most of it. (:
Lauzire

No comments: