Thursday, December 23, 2010

dear blank, please blank :)

you could say i'm bored, but these are good x)
they're from dearblankpleaseblank.com :D

Dear Jelly,
It's time.
Sincerely, Peanut Butter.

Dear Toaster,
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Sincerely, Toast.


Dear Icebergs,
Sorry to hear about the global warming. Karma's a bitch.
Sincerely, The Titanic.


Dear person reading this,
You're here because you're actively procrastinating or avoiding real work, aren't you? It's OK...me too.
Sincerely, I'll work tomorrow.




Dear Noah,
We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5.
Sincerely, Unicorns



Dear Skittles manufacturer,
Clearly someone failed their colors of the rainbow test.
Sincerely, blue.

Dear Windshield Wipers,
Can't touch this.
Sincerely, That Little Triangle.



Dear April 1st,
I'm taking you off the calendar...Nobody fools me.
Sincerely, Chuck Norris.

Dear World,
We couldn't even predict our own extinction. You've got nothing to worry about...
Sincerely, The Mayans.


Dear College Student,
I saw your Facebook page this year, no presents for you...
Sincerely, Santa


 and one that fits cos it christmas.. :P
Dear gift givers,
I understand that "it's the thought that counts", but what kind of thoughts were going through your head when you picked this out?
Sincerely, are you serious.


ok you can say i was bored. xD

Dear World,
You just Lost The Game.

No comments: