It's been rather quiet on the blogging front, we all disappeared into our own lives and left our blogs for abandonment. LOL jks I'm back. For a short while anyway.
It's funny how people start posting again once formal is over.
Formal was good. Everyone looked amazing and it was fun and all that jazz. It's rather amazing how we all got high on virtually nothing. Except maybe sugar, maybe that was a cause. Although I didn't have much of that so I'm not sure how that works.
We turned the dance floor into a mosh pit with the live performances of ANGELA!! and STELLA AND JAYNE whoot! It was pretty cool to say the least, and it was special since none of this was really planned and was impromptu! Our grade spirit is returning! All of us united by our formal. :) But really, on the dancefloor we had that feeling of being connected. :D Loved the lasers and the fog machine - made the place look kinda trippy with the lights and awesome speakers LOL.
To those who Andrew mentioned about having too much sugar, anyone feel like having a party soon? ;p LOL.
Formal came by and disappeared way too quickly. It was over way to soon. I would love to go back. I wish every school dance was like this.
Thank YOU RUSEFOURTEEN for making the night such an amazing one filled with memories I'm not going to forget, I LOVE YOU ALL ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment