Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Say something I'm (not) giving up on you

I found this the other day.

Suffice to say it links to my last post - I think I'm barely managing (or not at all).

If you still read this my dear friend, visit my other blog. 


Src elections today! Quite happy with the selection of captains/vice captains - I hope they enjoy their time with src. :) Congrats! 
And if you didn't make it; there will be other opportunities to contribute to school life, and think of uni as a fresh start. 
Being a leader isn't about being acknowledged for what you do. Sometimes it's about doing the work, organising, juggling and albeit stressing (haha) to help get something done for someone, something, or to benefit everyone around you (and yourself in the process).
Leadership appears in many ways. There will always be opportunities. Make sure you take them. And remember that everyone must start from somewhere. :)

No comments: