Arghh. I was so stupid that I've lost all my notes in my notes book. D: luckily, we've already done science and pe cause they're the only subjucts I've got notes on in that book. :L but I've gotta find it tomorrow... It should be in library. And now I'm thinking that I should write out ag notes... When the test is tomorrow.... But I've been through everything basically. I think. Gahh, I hate yearlies. And half yearlies.
RY camp!!! Yay! I really want to go, but I dunno know if I can. :( it's going to be so much fun!! And swimming in the river... ^^
So freaking hot today.
-S/Lauzire (iTouch)
2 comments:
swimming in the RIVER? blinkblink.
SWIMMING NEXT WEEK (Y) new swimming costume for me (:
aww poor you; join the "we failed our yearlies/half-yearlies group"
OH CARP. *CRAP. I JUST REALISED THAT TECH IS DUE NEXT FRIDAY. D: !
ugh. so stressful. but i guess its worth it (:
yep. in the Hawksbury river. (if that's how you spell it)
yay! too bad i've already got 2 new ones. :L now i have to choose one.
i hope i didn't fail ag and sci. and noooo don't remind me of tec. ):
swimming is so much easier than tec. (actually, it only is if your not swimming heaps of IM and fly.)
Post a Comment