Sunday, November 15, 2009

Down~

Why does life have to be so cruel¿¿¿?? Now my parents aren't going to let me stay with squads next year. :'( all that effort wasted persuading them to let me go at the end of last yr. And now Greg's gone. :) but I won't be able to enjoy whoever we have next.... I hope we get Ellie for the rest of the term... I might not be able to swim in squads anymore... :( and I'll become all slow and unskillful. I've spent the last yr getting back up to speed, and now another term without squads... Just ruins everything. :( frigging hell. :

RY camp. I don't think I'll be allowed to go... Sorry Rach. Why. Why does everything have to clash with each other???? Everything???¿¿¡ ( I love using the upside down thingos¡¡¿ <3 ¡¡¿ Tys Roddy for telling me how to )

(just mad at everything.) sadly. and loves the song down. <3 :)

-S/Lauzire (iTouch)

PS(10 mins later): I think I spoke too soon. looks like I might still be able to go. ^^ hopefully.

No comments: