Tuesday, February 09, 2010

give me the meltdown~

Haven't posted for a while. 8K will never be as loud as 7L. (: but it's a pretty good class. but seriously, nothing ever happens now, compared to the stuff last year. although i guess that's a good thing in a way...

gahh, got a huge load of maths hw. it's gonna take me forever... considering it takes me so long just to do one question. D: and im yet to start my ag projects, which i think again will be last minute ish, but i'm hoping to get something done before the week it's due.

planted comfrey in RY today. (:

1 comment:

aquaa :3 said...

commenting because 'comfrey' was included in the post ;] Er, medicine cat stuff.

here's an extra maths question:
When you cross Jessica with a Maths class, what do you get?
Gah, not only do we have maths hw... our classes are extremely boring. No doodling, it's quiet (and... well, let's just say I don't appreciate maths at this state. >C Yea, behold the whinger.
-pats- You'll get through it. Need any help? Need someone to fail at helping? Just give me a holler. :3

At least you're not making a deckchair - we only have one term as well. ._. I've stuffed it so much already and we're just getting started. I fail.

Good luck with all however. :3 No one's got as bad management skills as I. No exaggeration.

How's school so far? 8DD
Ooh, and do you know Cecilia and Heidi? Just randomly started talking to them first day,kept talking afterwards and then we're "friends", lol.

Completely unrelated, but what sport are you doing? :) Just curious. I'm doing ice skating by the way, a little painful for your feet but extremely fun! Year 8 is only awesome because of the sport xD

Sorrrrry about the ramble, you know me. Pfft.

-Aquaaaa