Monday, August 02, 2010

CHILLLLL x)

ahaha right, i'm trying to relax. xD gonna be hmm.. happy? for the next while (few hrs? :L) haha. cause.. there's a few things that have happened/going to happen.
-language test, eng icas comp and history assignment tomorrow. D:
-amc thurs. DD:
-the fact that now i have 2 splinters (ok, they're tiny, but still. xD) and i have a bruised toe from turning and then falling over. >< now it hurts a bit to walk. ):
-something. x)
-and last but not least...
KARINA'S BIRTHDAYYYYYY!!!! :DD (its tomorrow btw) BUT ANYWAY, JUST INCASE I FORGET JUST A SHOUT OUT TO YOU! I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL AWESOMELY AWESOME DAY TOMORROW!! :DD HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW!
(sorry about the caps. xD)
hehe. ^^

I got moved to 004a for band. :] there's no more piccolo for me. although I will miss it a bit.. I'll be happier on flute. :D hehe basically me and cher swapped places. She's now got my folder and I have hers. xD nathans moved from oboe to piccolo.

ahh me so tired. ):














so cute :D


No comments: