Saturday, August 07, 2010

i got the magic in me (:

went to rach's house today to film for tec. :] haha i love those moments when you just can't stop laughing for no reason. xD got quite a bit done, but we'll have to do some more cause paddy wasn't there. >:| haha xD oh well. more time to be random. xD anyway had a pretty good time. (:
err.. and yeah.. ;P
:L there was no caterpillar today. ;)
haha roddy's 'mafia' hat :DD

jeans for genes day yesterday! it was kinda sad that we had to change into sport uniform before school though. me and karen mucked around in the drama room all morning. :P
tennis was fun! and it was so sunny aswell. (:

i was actually tired after swimming for once. :L i don't get really tired alot now days after swimming.
my toe hurts now. =/ maybe i shouldn't have danced so much on it.

inception tomorrow! from what everyone says, it sounds like it's pretty good. (: more tomorrow.

I got the magic in me
Every time I touch that track it turns into gold
Everybody knows I’ve got the magic in me
When I hit the flow the girls come snappin’ at me
Now everybody wants some presto magic ♪
starting to feel sleepy...




No comments: