wow, a year goes by so quickly. ): can't believe that soon we will all be finished with yr 8. ): buts lets focus on what the rest of the year will be like ^^ (minus yearlys. :P)
internet screwed up yesterday. was down for the whole day... ):
which means i didn't get to say that i did my flute exam yesterday! o: did pretty well, not as well as last time, but oh well. x) knew i stuffed it when i screwed up the 3rd scale. >< but the rest of it was pretty good. :] ahaha made up random stuff when they asked about the modulation. i had no idea. :L
so came home, went to pick sis up from friends house, ended up joining in their game (i have no idea what its called) and then we went home. it was nice to be warm. :L it was so windy yesterday. ><
was suppose to go swimming today, but dad decided he didn't want to. so i didn't go. but i ended up being tired from a dance class today anyway. not that i'm actually really really tired. o.o i think i'm suppose to be?...
the class was alright.. dunno if i'll keep going after july next year.. i wanna do GDC the yr after. :P
came home, finished unit 6 for sci notes (ok, basically means i studied aswell. xD) and studied pe and looked over french..
right now, my eyes feel so dry. D:
I remember one moment, I tried to forgetits in my head. :P
I lost myself, is it better not said
Now I'm closer to the edge
It was a thousand to one
And a million to two
Time to go down in flames and I'm taking you
Closer to the edge
i'm still dreaming...


No comments:
Post a Comment