went out for dinner tonight. didn't really want to, but i would prolly kill myself for not going to seven hills/toongabbie rsl. the buffet there is awesome (Y) and theres a chocolate fountain! dipping marshmellows into the chocolate. 8D stuffed myself with sushi from the sushi train. :P hehe. now i'm absolutely full, and i've wasted 2 hrs. >< at least i did some study for ag. :P
the chocolate fountain ^^
french test today, was alright, couldn't figure out what some phrases meant. like just the most important word. D: i knew the rest of the sentence. ):
its been such a hectic day. >.> hectic may not be the right word for it. ><
the bees are feeling quite agro atm. ><
thank you victor for history notes. (: although i'm not sure i'll actually study, study them.. but thanks! :Pthe bees are feeling quite agro atm. ><
If I could write you a song,have that in my head ^ x)
And make you fall in love,
I would already have you up under my arm.
I used up all of my tricks,
I hope that you like this.
But you probably won't,
You think you're cooler than me
No comments:
Post a Comment