I feel sad. all this talk about pottermore on rusefourteen and I'm just sitting here thinking, 'damn by the time I get on everyone will be over it' :/ LOL. but I wanna get on before my horribly busy next few weeks where I cant even think about it.. and it's kinda getting spoiled :/ I feel left out D: why you making me be a muggle for a few more weeks? haha, hope I'm part of the batch of welcome emails they're sending out next week :)
**edit, i think i got it wrong. they've already sent out their next batch of emails D: so devo D: cos they wrote this on thurs, and people got their emails on fri D:
how awkward would this be if i got that wrong.. LOL
other news, yayoneexamover :)
back to geo; el nino and la nina :) surprisingly its not that bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment