Wednesday, October 26, 2011

what's the difference between happy and depressed?

isn't it funny how it's either one or the other? like it's always occurs to one person after the other. It's happened a few times already. why can't it occur at the same time? Why does it do that? I don't want to be like this. it's such a sad way to live life. why cant I just forget?
i mean, im trying, bit by bit. But it just keeps coming back.
Somethings get stolen away, 'we have to get back what is ours'. that's not always the case, but sometimes, it really is. I'll have to find it myself, no one seems to want/be able to help.
I'm also scared of what might happen to me.

Do you know what's a good thing to do? Go dig a hole, jump into it, and dig your way out ;) cos you'll never make it :) oh haha I'm so funny .__________.

motivation. something needed so I actually learn stuff. too bad I'm not sure if I'll have any. I hope i will.

SKAKAOSJCANITJUSTGOAWAYDKSKSKDMFNFORALITTLEWHILEPLEAEJDISKSNPXN?

quite sorry dear readers, not having my best day. Thanks for putting up with my vagueness (btw its about many things) and my horrible joke :)
-----
going through old posts on my tumblr, there's so much relevant stuff there..




No comments: