Saturday, February 09, 2013

The falling leaves drift by the window...

The autumn leaves of red and gold ...

School. Blergh. So much work this year. Or at least it feels like it. Maybe we're just stressing/caring more about it so everyone's putting in the effort to stay on top of it all and hand things in on time.
As someone said "We're all stressing so much because we haven't settled into a routine yet." I guess that's true. It feels that way for me at least.

After the highs come the lows. And vice versa.

Sentimental. Kinda nice sadness. Contemplative. Think soul, think melancholy. This song. Feels good.

But I miss you most of all my darling 
When autumn leaves start to fall

I don't know how to show it. I'm not very good at showing. Words do not suffice. Yet that is all that is left.

No comments: