Monday, January 28, 2013

five zero zero.

I've been putting off writing this post for a while, mainly because I told myself I'd make my 500th post worthwhile and not some random post which really didn't need to exist. I also told myself to write it before school started. So happy things! Here goes.

We're officially seniors on Wednesday. It's actually a bit of a scary thought. The times back in year 7 when we thought year 11 was so far away.. Here we are. Two more years.
I tried on my senior uniform today, it just doesn't look right. Yet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN! ♥

So in 500 posts a lot has changed. This blog has changed quite a bit. It's gone through phases, different writing styles, layouts etc. :L It's been a while! Mistakes have been made, songs have been sung, but there's always been a way to fix it. And forever there will be.

So before this post gets too depressing imma say a few things;

Alright so I've known you for uhm, more than half my life? Half my life? I can't even work it out anymore haha. Thanks for always (and I mean, actually like always) being there for me and know I'll be here for you even though I literally won't know anything about anything. AND LES MISSSSS <3 EPONINE. -cries-

Ehhh we've been through so much it's kinda crazy to recount. Plus there's actually so much that is just silly and some that should be unmentionable. (lets not say..) Ahaha seriously though, it's been so many years and despite the ups and downs we're still good, it's rather amazing. I'm worried about when you turn 18 though. ;) You're so crazy now already! 

Can't believe I never realised. Will make it up to you, I swear. Maybe in sodas. :D Not that they count for much anymore, they must be past their due date. :L

Bahaha you take third wheeling in your stride. ;D Honestly, you're such a wonderful friend, not sure what I'd do without you. :) And you're very good at keeping secrets. And breaking things. And well uhm. slow. ;D HEEEH can't wait for classes with you!

hey mah buddeh, thanks for being my bud for so much, class has been crazy with you. :D 'nuff said.

Why we have no classes this year. Gone is the trio. Eh, 5 minutes every day is better than nothing HAHAHA.

We so good now, I hope nothing changes that. :D You're amazing, such a good speaker ahaha. Letting 7 people play? No problem! Missing ID? Still good! :P Let the good times roll! Ahaha thanks for everything, may it just get better! ♥

Looking forward to our classes together next year! And we need to go on that expedition. Like. To Germany. Or Antarctica. Or wherever they're supposed to be hahaha. :) Thanks for all the good times and I hope we have many more. :3

You're such a beautiful person inside and out, honestly so much respect for you. You seem so strong! We don't have ag together anymore. :( No more pro dam making. :( GDC sometime in the next two years? :D

Ahh, is your present dodgy... is probably my only thought right now ahahaha. I've said so much, I think a) everything's been said already. :D so yay for nonsense!

Be ok. Ok? Yay alright I'll always be here for you, it's alright that I am. :) 

Everything about you has been poured out somewhere else, so I don't have much to say, maybe I'll show you one day. Maybe not. Thank you though. I don't understand why you bother, I just know you do appreciate everything and I'm grateful. Or maybe it's in the job description ;) Love how you don't know anything. :P Ahaha vid watching spree time. Counting down. :D

No comments: