I feel like I've left gaps of time in this blog so I stopped writing stuff. Add on to the fact that I really don't have much to share, I just didn't write anything. There are some major events missing but now I couldn't really care less, writing again YAY. Kinda missed this blog, maybe I'll write more.
First post of 2013 :)
HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
RUSEFOURTEEN ILY ♥
We're halfway through the holidays.. Goodness time flies.
I really don't see the point of New Years Resolutions - why wait for the New Year to start doing something? May as well start whenever you like and stick to it. :D
Maths tutoring sounds scary. Aiya.
Potato trialling. And dofe logging.
Brings back memories. Besides the pain, sweat and crazy weather, I miss the people. The freedom, the experience. Things that you never forget. The feeling when you finally reach the end of the day or a destination. Patonga beach. Ahaha. Dunking in water. Carefree. Bonding, friendships, conversations. Discoveries. Memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment