Spent half the day catching up on Glee, watched around 6 episodes. I swear I only ever watch it for the music now. This season's pretty good actually. Loving most of the music except the superheros ep was kinda random..
THEY WERE DANCING TO FANTASTIC BABY AND I WAS LIKE WHUT. .-. And Mike Chang (Harry Shum Jr) was leading them all and it looked so awks. And then they did Gangnam Style and it basically just sounded a bit like when Hyuna did it. But it was pretty good with all their harmonies and dancing and yeah (Y)
Marley Rose reminds me of Tara from Dance Academy. :O The way she acts and holds herself is similar.. And I'm hating on Kitty except I can't work out whether she's mean or not because sometimes she's nice. o.O
And I'm loving the Let's have a kiki scene, it's so random and funny hehe :3
What's a kiki?
A kiki is a party, for calming all your nerves
We're spilling tea, and dishing just desserts one may deserve
And though the sun is rising, few may choose to leave
So shade that lid and we'll all bid adieu to your ennui
Yeah. :D
A kiki is a party, for calming all your nerves
We're spilling tea, and dishing just desserts one may deserve
And though the sun is rising, few may choose to leave
So shade that lid and we'll all bid adieu to your ennui
Yeah. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment