I've gone on some kind of splurge for spending time thinking about irrelevant things and chasing random ideas (which might hopefully lead somewhere). After all, all you need for a life changing moment is a new spark, a little effort and a lot of courage. And a dream too maybe.
Trying to find a new balance between school/life/whatever else. I don't know how people deal with dropping all their extra stuff just to study - it's actually counter productive for me. (Which I guess works to my advantage in a way). I've got to be careful it's not overdone though.
Self indulging in too many things. Though sometimes you just need to take time out of the studies and stress and deal with your own life. And work out what to do about it.
I'm really disappointed with myself that it happened again, though not to such an extent this time. Though I'm not unwilling to try and admit I was wrong, though I'm still one blind mouse since it's happened again. Though I guess I could say it was good that it's not too late yet, there's still time to turn it around.
Not sure if the blood would have done anything.
Seriously though, I REALLY MISS YOU AND WANT CLASSES WITH YOU HUMPTY DUMPTY. Or frees. And I'm sorry that there's such a gap now. (But we can build bridges, eh?)
As for the title, you can take it either way.
No comments:
Post a Comment