People make mistakes.
Sorry.
It's uncanny how my life parallels so many other people's lives, or maybe it just does that when I want it to. When I seemingly make connections in my head even though there aren't any. Is that supposed to tell me something? Or is it only mere thought?
It's a battle between two sides, two outsides. Two with completely different values, conflict occurring whenever one sees the other.
Gosh that made me think of politics. Do you guys seriously have nothing better to do but argue about who's prime minister and then spend all this time rearranging the ministry, only to have the election up soon and all of that to change again? Because no wonder Australia isn't really getting anywhere.
I no longer really care. Not that I did in the first place, but I kinda lose hope..
Obviously just being narcissistic.
I'd apologise, but there's no need to, the x is in the top right hand corner.
I'm just not at peace.
One of my friends said "Happiness is the key." yesterday.
You can't have happiness without sadness. It's like how darkness is just absence of light. It's just another word to describe an 'un-' something.
I can't tell if it's regret or just a bad day and I'm just blaming something for it. I can't tell anything. It's conflict.
No comments:
Post a Comment