Saturday, June 22, 2013

oh dear.

Dear you,
Everything will sort itself out in it's own time. Everyone has moments of 'where do I belong', 'what do I actually want' and feeling lost. There's nothing wrong with looking after yourself, not dealing with things leads to much worse things. You aren't alone, there are so many others who feel the same way as you do. I see you as such an amazing person, I respect you and care for you so much. You are much better than who you think you are, you just don't see it. Yet. You can change cycles, habits, they can change if they bother you. 

I don't have all too much to say here right now, except that I have your back. I have and will support you, and will listen. You can lean on me, I will be here for you. I care so much it makes me sad for this to happen. 
And please please let me help you. And please let me help you help yourself. Darling I'm so worried about you. 

<3

No comments: