Maybe I'm too focused on myself. And maybe I just don't listen to you enough. I'm not sure, I'm scared I'm driving you away. Maybe sometimes I forget to listen to you as well. This is probably just all in my head, but sometimes I wonder. Sometimes I don't know what supposed to say to you.
Space. Yes it's good. But how much is too much? And how do you judge when to pull away or become closer?
This isn't even a good way to put it. This just makes it seem like it's just 'something that must be done'. But it's sincerely not.
Mr Wong is very pleasant to listen to.
I think we've found the next Frank. Haha. He's also the next Edmond.
I think I have my new resolutions for the rest of the time until year 11 finishes and I find out how I do in next semester's report.
Things are being pulled apart, but it means I have good teachers if they are being critical, and good that I learn to take constructive criticism. I guess it's a good thing too, since it helps me realise what I did wrong and how to fix it. There is so much to do if I'm to reach these goals. I really wonder what it is that makes others better than me. Or me worse than them. Hmm. It's a good question.
Head under water
And you tell me
To breathe easy for a while
Angela's singing is beautiful. :)
I wonder who got prefect. Actually maybe I don't want to know.
I do way too many extra curricular activities. Or just have stuff on. I truly wonder how I got all my work done with musical around.
I don't think there's ever been a time where I haven't been part of some music/choir thing, or done some kind of activity, or not have meetings for something in a week. I don't know if this will change. lol.
And I really need to do exercise. If you get a chance, yell at me to tell me to go for a run. Yeah thanks. :) As long as it's not in the middle of the night.
Everyone here's so amazing at piano. And music in general. As much as I dislike not being at home to do work, it is nice to listen to (essentially a free concert of) amazing music that you actually enjoy, unlike the kind where you sit here and pick out flaws, cringe or complain that you could do better. You can really tell the difference between the year 9's and year 11's - it's much more developed and later with the older people. Provably just practice and experience, but wow, how far we've come and how much better we are now.
Be a man
We must be swift as the coursing river
Be a man
With all the force of a great typhoon
Be a man
With all the strength of a raging fire
As mysterious as the dark side of the moon
It's so awesome talking to you now, it's pretty cool having someone that can relate to your situation. It's good to know I'm not the only one who seems to think like this.
It's so confusing. I'm just so paranoid. Maybe it's just everything combined so I need something to blame.
But there's nothing.
Nothing will come of nothing.
How very true Lear, how true.
1 comment:
*with all the force of a great typhoon :)
Post a Comment