Saturday, August 24, 2013

I'm gonna paint you by numbers

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
I'll pick you up when you're getting down
And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now
I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind
I'll do it all for you in time
And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

Ed sheeran. His songs are beautiful.

I love getting déjà vu. Not really. Though it really depends, sometimes it's such a beautiful feeling, sometimes it's a wake up call and maybe not so good.

Hello again, it's been a while. It's so strange, but sad and beautiful at the same time. Can't help appreciating it but also know what's coming around the corner.
Sometimes things have to happen. It's a cycle, a pattern that everything ends up following one day or another. And yes, there are exceptions that don't follow this rule and defy the conventions but generally this is what happens. And maybe one day there's longer pause in the pattern. That's the part when you have to appreciate everything.

No comments: