Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dancing Through Life #2

(No, this isn't related to the first one).

I'm struggling so much to write my blog post for ARTS1090 this week - it shouldn't be this difficult nor should it take this long. I just can't find my voice. It would be easier if there wasn't pressure on me - I think I'm trying to write for an audience rather than not really expecting anyone to read my blog. I also know what I want to write, but I'm limited by words - I find myself editing my work over and over and not being happy with it. It feels forced; it doesn't feel like a flow of thoughts. I'm hoping it will improve after a do a little warm up post hehe.

The last few weeks have been hectic and a little bit (no a lot bit) emotional for a few days, before somehow I got back up on my feet and just kept dancing through life (nothing matters, but knowing nothing matters ;) ). But that wouldn't have happened if I didn't have the most amazing group of people around me, whether you're nearby or thousands of kilometres away down or up the road - you guys know who you are but I am honestly so thankful for you all every day, and I remind myself that I'm lucky to have such amazing people in my life that do care about me.

Two of you continue to astound me - you guys have uncanny senses and impeccable timing and its insane how it works - and I hope that I will do the same for you if ever needs be.

Thanks to everyone who has ever looked out for me - I don't know what I'd do without you all and I will always be here for you all too.

With love, Sarah.

No comments: