so tired again. i felt like i was being pulled down after swimming, gravity. >< we did 6 or 7x100m relay - failed cause it was like, really fast people vs. really slow people. we rock and die and die and roll - ed. ^^ so tired from school - this week has been pretty hectic, but in a different way to 2 weeks ago. ><
musical. we pretty much repeated what we learnt on tues and got into lines. now i'm gonna go screw the lines up cause i gotta get off stage. x) luckily i'm near the edge anyway. we need to work out about 16 counts of tap, but technically that isn't enough time to do all the 'cool' stuff. xDD
we got our plant prop plants marked today. i don't think anyone got 0. :D better than other class i believe.
i think i'm having an overload of everything and not enough sleep. yet... I'm not sleeping earlier. D:
i'm getting annoyed at someone. :( but it's alright now.
is it just me, or are all the victors i know are either just really weird, wrong or gay?
i found out something about rt today. it is... uh, lets say, weird.
anyway, it's the end of a week. the last full week of term 1. :'( only 2 more days of school work left... :D
I look up to the sky
And now the World is mine
Ive known it all my life
I made it, I made it!
I used to dream about, the life I'm living now
I know that theres no doubt.
I made it, I made it! ♪
Lauzire
PS: get better slvplm. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment