Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sydney West swimming :D

area was so freaking awesome! We got to bludge. (Y) ahaha, I skipped alot of the good subjects though. :P English wasn't that bad today-we watched mao's last dancer! and we've nearly finished it... It was a bit hard to see some of the darker parts with out much light, but I don't mind cause I've already seen it. The ballet is so pro. (Y)

area was fun! :D a good break from schoolwork. mucked around and talked for hrs. and of course we swam. we came 4th, 2:18 I think. nearly same time as last time. :D we nearly made it to state? The boys only came 10th. >< you guys did well. x) haha, for some reason me and Alicia were talking about angela on the way there, and somehow we got off topic and managed to make George nervous about swimming cause he thought he would get owned. LOL. epic. xD I love my new jumper. ^^ and omgosh, I saw one of my good nrps friends!!!! ;D (Holley) I was so excited to see her! and I know she was excited to see me. :DD I thought she wouldn't come, but she did! yay! haha we got so excited before our race and got hyped up. xD well done muirfield for making it for relay and good luck next monday at state!!

at musical today, I found out that I will be starting tap very soon and I have to stay back. :/ (yes, I did go back to school after area with alicia and roddy.) there is so much choreo to learn in such a short time. D: although I'm not entirely sure how I managed for my dance concert last yr. Prolly just as much stuff.

maths and sci tomorrow... D:

best/most relaxed day in ages. area just made my life a whole lot better. :D seriously.
Lauzire


1 comment:

Karina Shum said...

"...managed to make George nervous about swimming cause he thought he would get owned."

nice premonition (Y)