Saturday, January 07, 2012

at peace

I find that i have this bad habit of spoiling things for myself, whether in books, shows, movies etc. I read ahead for what happened in gossip girl season 5 before i watched it - not a good idea. I knew what was coming which ruined it in a way. Though the thing that occurred at the end of ep 10 was told to me by people.. :( but now i understand it. I always knew Blair and Chuck would end up back together. And i'm also starting to like Chuck. He's proven that anyone can change no matter how bad they were or what they did, as long as you decide that's what you really want and let go of whatever that was stopping you before. Only that doesn't happen until you work out what's holding you back and sometimes, that can be difficult to face. He's become a good person.

I need to decide on what to do for work experience. Procrastination as always, but this time i really need to get this done. (as i always say) I have no ideas. anyone?

long talk with a close friend - makes me happy :)

No comments: