Tuesday, January 10, 2012

corner of the street

So Karen, Kwynne. Alice and I visited fitness first for our induction and an hr of cardio and stretching etc. :D It was great seeing you guys again! :) Saw someone we knew from 4 years ago - he hasn't changed at all! .-. and it was kinda awkward.. (aha..haha..ha..)
Interesting to know how so many people planned to join the program except not many actually did... Though i guess that because they ran out of spots.

Spent the rest of the day packing and finding places for work experience - I am close to going whatever and finding somewhere close.
My fingers hurt from playing guitar for the first time in like half a year.. but i feel happy cos i learnt the intro to a song! :D

My last post for a while, bye dear readers! I'll be back in two weeks ;)

No comments: