Spent time out at yum cha today, came home and went through my old songs and listened to random ones. And also sang along 8) I haven't sung anything for ages, it feels good to sing again.
The holidays are nice to have, but there are days where I'm really really bored and there are days where I wonder where the weeks went. I'm going on holidays in 2 days, and I really wonder if I'm going to finish what i planned to do these holidays. So far - I haven't accomplished anything. Still haven't caught up on school work (i know, but i really feel like i need to have finished it), work experience is who knows where and I really haven't done anything else. I haven't really tried to do anything. Soon we'll all be back at school in year 10 studying and working hard.. feels so surreal to be in yr 10.
I seem to take a lot of things for granted. From now on, I'm gonna stop doing that, I'm going to look at what's in front of me. And then note it down somewhere, probably here. Sorry to anyone who doesn't feel like reading the random things i realise, feel free not to read :)
calm and at peace `

No comments:
Post a Comment