I'm back from China! It was wonderful, pretty amazing, very very busy. You won't like the place if you're claustrophobic. I'm proud to say I know my way around parts of the city through the subway! The water is so much better here though, just so you all know. :)
It's good to be back.
I was suppose to spend the day studying and working but it seems like I'm still in holiday mode. =/
AND I finally watched Hunger Games! I think it was good how they didn't kill the book, but I don't like how they cut bits out of it. I guess they had no choice about it, but all in all it was really good. :) And after watching I'm not sure who's side I'm on anymore, I actually feel sorry for Gale now. And then Peeta at the end when Katniss goes "I guess we try to forget about it" and Peeta responds with "I don't want to forget it" or something. And then Gale looks happy when they leave the train LOL.
Time to re read the books. :)
Strangely I feel calm. Even though Ag's on Friday and school starts on Tuesday I feel really calm.
Back to the world. Back to reality. But I don't want to believe it. Can I stay in my own little world?
No comments:
Post a Comment