I have two drafts written with all this random ranty stuff on them and I was about to post them before I thought, 'what's the point? Its not like anybody's going to care, its just you who would and would come back to read it'. It really is just useless in the end and there's no need to post something like that.
These days I feel like I only work and do nothing else.
I just watched Richard's IF speech (yes, I can't believe my class wasn't allowed to go and watch most of IF last year) and it is truly inspiring. I don't know what to say, it was so good. :)
I hope one day, that all us ruse students will go out there and not settle and be happy being average or having the best paid job. I hope that one day, we will have all done something different. That we haven't settled being the stereotype. That one day, we can all gather and talk about the amazing things that we've done and how we've gone beyond the normal boundaries.
Let the unexpected happen. You never know what might be in store for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment