Sunday, April 29, 2012

turn around

Today I went back to being a kid. JUMPING CASTLE! Best fun I've seriously had in a while. :)) It was so nice sitting at the top of the slide just contemplating the world. No one would bother you, and it was really comfy.
Joined up afterwards with Kat's friends/even younger friends (uhh, we somehow all just know each other) and had fun running around with younger kids at a friend's bday party, surprisingly fun and it makes me feel so old because I felt like I watched them all grow up. DDDD; I feel that some of them act even older than I do, and that's saying something LOL. Saw someone who I hadn't seen in years. (Make that a lot of people, but they're all younger.) He's changed and he's weird... Maybe he's always been weird, but I never really knew that did I? LOL anyway.. I felt sorry for him being the only guy around a bunch of nearly 20 girls. ahahahaha.
And then someone else who I havent seen for a very long time (yet I still hear about due to connections) started talking to me. Interesting..

I'm looking for a photo but I can't seem to find it. :( I hope it turns up.

No comments: