Friday, July 20, 2012

fallen

I feel as though subject selection has been made into such a big deal its taking over my life. Though the funny thing is that it is going to decide what happens in the next two years. However it just makes me feel old and makes me question what I'm actually good at. It brings up doubts when there weren't any.

On a happier note, we won science and engineering. :O Which means that we got through to the next round. But from what I've heard people who went on Thursday might get replaced.. which sucks for the people who didn't do as well. But it was so much more fun that I expected it to be, and it wasn't too hard except that my group failed the propeller one. :(

idk. I wish i did.

And I really should pack for tour.

such a depressing post. must be the gothic stuff we're studying rubbing off. hahahaha i wish.

No comments: