Monday, July 02, 2012

nobody knows what i'm feeling inside

So, the first day came and gone, and I decided to google my open jazz teacher (shush). Turns out he was on sytycd (so you think you can dance) Australia season 1, has been a guest choreographer on season 2 and 3, has choreoed for dance academy !!! and his name is Marko Panzic. YEAH! I think this class' dance will be good - its a mixture of styles (hip hop, funk, jazz), sort of commercial jazz. I'm so excited !

But besides that, this post is utterly pointless and I don't get why anyone would bother reading it. But I just had to get that out of me. :D Can't wait for the rest of the week! :)

2 comments:

RST said...

Of course people "bother" reading your blog, they care. And it's alot more interesting than, say, maths.

seeraa said...

Though it was mainly that post because it was so random :P