Saturday, June 30, 2012

maybe i was naive

Its the end of another term, another semester, another last prefect assembly. In two years that'll be us. That scares me and makes me realise how old we are. And also how as year 7's we were pretty short. :L I can't believe how fast this half year has gone by. Hope our last two terms of being juniors is good to us all. :)

Meet the music was heaps fun as usual, had pancakes for dinner and had an interesting afternoon taking photos and uhm, painting nails with alice, ange, antho and paul. LOL yeah I won't say much else.

Yesterday was a good day. :) Murphy is one of the best and kindest teachers in the world!

Hey it was nothing, I just did what I normally did. Thanks though, it really nice to know something as little as a 'hello' is appreciated. ^^

I can't shake the feeling that something drastic will happen soon though. There are some things I just don't understand.

EVERYONE STAY SAFE THESE HOLS AND THAT'S ALL FOR NOW ♥

No comments: