Sunday, June 03, 2012

hello, dolly well hello..

Another year of musical is over! Orchestra was such a different experience, its like the unseen performance which everyone hears. But its so much fun in a different way. Well done to everyone involved! Especially cast and chorus! And I'll say it was quite fun doing hair and makeup (yep I ended up doing Angela's fringe on saturday night) and I've lost count of how many people's eyeliner I ended up doing.
After party presentations went on for ages, for people who didn't stay you missed seeing the presents and the lovely cake that someone made! But then heaps of people had to leave after the food so there weren't enough people there for it to be amazing LOL.

I'm missing this year's musical like every other, its just so nice to be someone else for a little while ahaha. I am going to find a recording of Waiters Gallop somehow. :) I'm going to miss playing the music, however hard it was. :'( But I'll miss the rehearsals. And all the other random stuff that happens in between, like singing the songs in class and in orchestra etc.

memorable lines;
And may you rest in.. May guardian angels watch over you both. Especially at dinner.
I can feel her now!
Rah rah rah, rah rah rah, F-E-M-I-T-Y! Get outta here!
I can see those muscles rippling under your skin. Ripple, ripple ripple.
Our usual lightning services will be twice as lightning as ever. Or else! (whistle)
Hey you with the big ears, what are you doing after the show?
Even if I have to dig ditches for the rest of my life, I'll be a ditch digger who once had a wonderful day.
You go your way, and I'll go mine. (points at same direction)

Dolly will never go away again :)



No comments: