Our name is supposed to be Tribute to Shakespeare/Sammy and Helena ^^
WHOOHOO! Shouting to everyone who performed and helped out in anyway at all - without any of you tonight wouldn't have been as SPECTACULAR as it truly was. THANKS ANGELA FOR BUYING ME DINNER AND LISTENING TO ME GO ON ABOUT ORGANISING LIGHTING STUFF ^^ and THANK YOU TO A VERY SPECIAL BUNCH OF AMAZING, TALENTED 7 girls who absolutely made tonight so much more fantastic!!!! YOU GUYS HAVE WORKED SO HARD and I'm honestly sorry for shouting at you so many times, but it all paid off in the end!!
It felt good. It felt like nothing else mattered, that the only thing that mattered was the pain and hurt and anger, and under the lights you really just did not care about anything else. Nothing else existed besides you, the people around you and the stage. <3
In random order;
my gosh your so brave! You just kept going and you insisted you'd do the whole dance when you shouldn't even been dancing! Thanks for your choreo in your section and thanks for polishing it so much !!!
GOSH IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU I THINK I WOULD'VE EXPLODED. like actually. Please don't give me that 'i can't choreo excuse' again, look at our instant choreo! 8) thanks for being such a great support and your amazing choreo!! And also your leadership skills and bringing me back to earth when I just lost it!
WITHOUT YOU I think we wouldn't have half the choreo in the dance ^^ thank you so much, you're so amazing; this dance would be so dodgy if we didn't have you as well as the person above :)
Hehehe your expressions are crazily so good!! Thank you for your commitment and your reminders to not get too over the top, and your creative ideas are so amazing!! can't explain how much it has helped ! Also thanks for help with the music ! :)
your smile is beautiful, I swear usually it's always telling people to smile yet we're telling you not to smile! :( sorry for always telling you to be in time and thank you for working so hard! :)
Those secret smiles we give each other in the partner bit at the beginning because we can't help but smile :D you're so so so so good!! I loved your solo bit!!
And I'm so happy that you have now done your first dance! So proud of you!! You may not have been as good as some others, but who cares! You were amazing tonight and all the effort and time you put into this dance is really really great!
so proud of you all, thaankyou <3
Also just a quick note to sen and kevin - thanks for listening to my sound and lighting rants and sorry sen for the programs! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment