SHOUTOUT GOES TO EVERYONE WHO PERFORMED AT ELECTIVE NIGHT YESTERDAY! you were all amazing! so proud of this grade LOL. :)
happy endings gone forever more, and I ~
zone athletics was so dreary and rainy. So proud of the 16's girls relay, you guys were amazing! Good job everyone who was there ^^
There was a guy who's like world standard or something in high jump and he jumped like 2.12 or 2.15... metres.. yeah. amazing much!
so much stuff to do. == I need to make a list.
- monologue (get it approved and start practicing)
- write my eng essay
- finish my chick trial
- start current issues
- and finish music assign.
SO MUCH STUFF.
oh AND I FOUND THAT PHOTO I WAS LOOKING FOR YAY! ^^ (anyone remember that time I was frantically looking for a photo from the end of last year? LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment