Wednesday, July 25, 2012

yanco`

I guess its really over now isn't it. It hasn't sunk in yet that band tour for the year is over. Like they were an amazing three days. I don't even know how to describe it.

The knowing looks we give each other now.. I don't think we'll forget the memories we made from our 7 or 8 hr long bus trip playing mafia, card games, singing real loud to ravi's speakers (you killed my voice btw), slaps, other hand games and talks.
I'll remember our nice dinners and my dinner buddy (LOL yes I read your blog) and all the random stuff we did on the second night to the table cloth. I'll remember our long talks at night over life and what we were doing at 2am in the morning. ;) Though obviously the guys were too blind or deaf to notice ehehe. I'll remember how we got scared the first night whenever someone walked down the corridor because we thought it was Treskin checking on us. I'll remember the retarded stuff that happened at the talent quest with long, anticlimactic jokes and crazy vocals and the saxes which was somewhat disturbing but insanely funny at the same time. (I wonder what Treskin thought of it.)
I'll remember our performances, I'll remember what Yanco Ag High is like. I wish we could live at a boarding school, so then we'd never have the problem of growing distant from people. And it just seems really awesome since you get to see everyone all the time and you'd spend so much time together. And lastly I won't forget how I became closer with so many people and got to know so many people a whole lot better. I think after all this I've finally figured something within myself out, it all makes more sense now. :D It was amazing. Thank you for being there, thank you for making me happy. ♥ 

No comments: