Friday, September 07, 2012

corpse bride

Is it normal to be motivated about doing an assignment that's due in two weeks rather than the one in two days?
Honestly though, preparing an essay for geo is so much more effort than writing a cadenza, even though it's so much harder to do..

Had an interesting day. A day full of results from either sheer luck, lots of effort or just something extraordinary. I don't quite understand what happened myself. I can probably safely say that I don't know my own strengths. I also don't know what I like. This could easily mean that I may be making big mistakes if I don't realise what these things are. It would affect the future, cause problems. Though I guess it's never too late to turn around.

Sometimes lows are nice. Nice lows exist. A momentary calm where everything seems to fit and is understood, where nothing has to be thought about except what is actually there.

I get some strange and weird ideas sometimes. Unrealistic to some extent. But even though they create the most work, sometimes they turn out to be the best. I hope that is the case this time.
Am I going to be able to write a cadenza out of that? LOL.
I think a lot of people need a (slower) crash course on cadentials. If that's what they're called.

Did I mention that we saw the eng teachers doing Gangnam Style?

No comments: