It's been one hell of a crazy last week of term (as usual). Dofe practice was kinda amazing, it seriously surprised me and made me realise who I'm actually close to. Yay to my bros and my fam!
Got scratched on the face, bruised, sore and nearly bitten by a leech but despite everything it was really good. I'm sort of excited for test hike now ahaha.
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES ♥ and belated happy birthday to ravi and kimberly my bday buddies. :D
The rest of the week flew past in a blur. Movie night was enjoyable with everyone, spent heaps of time just talking but I did watch the epic parts of the movie. :D
Thurs was our last day in our junior winter uniform. Ever. It was sad, but we took heaps of photos. It's funny how most of the guys didn't understand. One more term of juniors to go! Not quite sure whether to be excited or scared.
I can't even remember what happened on friday, it was just such a long day/night. I was awake for nearly 26+ hours, its actually hard to remember what happened. School was so normal, farewelled everyone for the hols and then went home and took a train to Glenfield.
Playathon was just this crazy 12 hours. Went exploring in Hurlstone, Dev's house. ;) Found their farm, swimming pool, outdoor classroom and all these other places. Looked at the moon, stars and the southern cross. ;D Sat outside for more than 1hr just talking and venting, played bball, ate lots, mariokarted, watched the sunrise with a few people, and for some weird reason I wasn't dead by the morning. I wasn't even sleepy until I hit the train. Even then I wasn't about to fall asleep. But I had a pretty crazy, good time. :)
I don't regret not going to woodwind/strings, because I would've been dead if I went to both. But there were so many people who should've come to playathon. ahem.
It feels like a dream. I'm not going to think about it, I'm not going to dwell on it, and just go with it. It just seems surreal. It felt good though. :)
hehehehehehehe.
------------
thoughts from before;
I just realised something. The year 8's went to Camp Toukley for rap camp. I just realised why it sounded so familiar. BAND TOUR 2008 YEAH 8) I remember jumping around on the trampolines and playing putt putt golf in the flooded course.. Unless I got it completely wrong.. LOL. But yknow. Just saying that it sounded awfully familiar. :P
1 comment:
I'm sorrrryyyy :( dammit now that I've heard about all the food, I really regret not coming :(
Post a Comment