I should've gone swimming on Friday. I feel so unfit. Instead I stayed at home to do geo which I still haven't finished. And I haven't finished science either. Oh procrastination, why are you so tempting...
I really should read newspapers more, there's all sorts of interesting things in them. Too bad I have such a short attention span for reading them though, and sometimes it hurts my eyes if I read the small print for too long as well.
I just typed in anorexia into google images. The stuff that came up made me sick. I don't think I'll be using many visual aids for my oral presentation... It makes me sick (and incredibly sad) that people would want to do that to themselves. However it's not always their fault, its due to everything else around them that allows them to think in such a way that they believe that they are fat when they aren't. And then they start being obsessive over the amount they eat and when they eat, as well as overexercising. Then they gradually become severely underweight and that leads to all kinds of physical and psychological problems, and maybe even death. :( Stupid society.
Here's a nice(r) one.
I just don't like what society is doing to people. It's getting better, but it's still bad.

No comments:
Post a Comment