Sunday, August 26, 2012

bring on all the pretenders

to my bro;

You are the most bitchy, shallow, pretentious person ever.

LOL jokes. If anyone ever tells you that, don't believe them because it's not true.
You are honestly the most amazing person ever, you are so kind, trustworthy, fun, caring, deep, understanding and courageous person. You are still so strong and full of guts even after all that happened, which is pretty rare these days and so brave! I'll never understand how you still keep going with it all. I know that I'm lucky to have a bro like you, and I'm truly thankful. You're so much fun to be around. Maybe one day you'll get a response, and maybe it'll be a good one. Life is never going to simple ever again, but it is up to us how we deal with it. There will always be unanswered questions and pain, but in the end maybe that fairytale might come true. Keep chasing. Ricochet will always be there. And one day you'll find yourself again and realise who you are. And that person is a good person. Everyone has their ups and downs, that's life. But make sure you look forward. :)

Be you. Believe in yourself.
your sis. S

No comments: