Saturday, August 25, 2012

death by coconut

ag camp in bathurst! It was such an unexpectedly enjoyable camp, I really didn't think that I would miss it now that its over. Went crazy and nearly lost my voice (this time not because of Ravi's speakers) and just had a good time. :)

Don't even bother reading the next paragraph, it's rather long winded.
So it basically went like this;
Bus, finding seats with our best buds, talking about random stuff, Rosy playing with the zoom and being easily amused by Andrew's camera, playing a whole lot of mafia, having jokes, town named indirectly after sherrington (or was it intentional.. I'm not sure), gangnam style!, landcare sight, climbing like rebels through fences, holes in the ground, possible hole in a hole haha, pizza in bathurst, running late and still being early, rain rain go away, two lectures, lasers, frisbee!, dinner with the food expert and Jess' stories of what people write on late notes, intense study/making notes session with my favourite people, marshmellows, two people playing chubby bunnies (and they pretended to spew on me ==), dnming at night, poker, cheat, breakfast, walks on the lovely hillside, sheep dissection, lunch, bus, poker, bus got stuck, PHOTO TIME! and then the games on the way home. I WON MY FIRST ROUND OF POKER and I ended up coming second in our game of poker! The one game took so long though. Then we played mafia, with random settings like crappington, andrew's island with savages in the middle of no where and daniel's funny place where funny business occurred.. then our excuse for killing anyone at random was yolo haha. The doc was a fag and the suicide bomber never got to play. We played no reveal and it was so intense, except I was always mafia so I never died. But Sherrington and Rosy always seemed to die first.. and I got killed by a coconut.

But overall it was pretty amazing and I had an awesome time! And you just get closer to the friends you hang out with. :D

Had my reality check.. I don't know who to believe or trust. Maybe it's like some big game of poker, it all depends on your luck and your bluffing skills. ahahaha. Time to be conservative or go all in and be like Kevin and Rosy where YOLO killed them? Or maybe I'll just fold and give up and lose a bit.
I surprise myself sometimes. It can relate to a poker game so much.

It felt pretty good talking to you. It's not that different. That surprised me, but its a good thing. :)

No comments: