Thank you.
To you yesterday in an attempt to cheer me up. :) Its funny how you tried to guess how I was feeling and you may have been slightly wrong yesterday, but generally I think you're pretty much right. LOL. and for a good talk too :))
And you today for that talk - I really needed it. It felt good to just talk and talk about stuff that doesn't normally get mentioned that much. It was just nice to talk again! Hehehe. There was so much bottled up that needed to go. I think the highlight of my day was this, especially the moment when you revealed to me what the meaning of a 'word' was. What makes it even funnier was the fact that I was oblivious to what it meant last year (it nearly at this time of year o:) after one of the guys said 'use dynamite' and I said 'throw it away'. But none of those options are actually possible.. :L You left me in a laughing fit. It was good.
And a last dedi... Thank you my close friends for always being there. You know who you are. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment