Saturday, April 13, 2013

I hear that haunting waltz of my dreams

It's strange what school and constant early mornings/late nights doing school work and musical does to you. I slept at 11:30pm and for once, decided I could sleep in until whenever I woke up. I woke at 6:51am. I can't even sleep in anymore. Or sleep for 8 hrs. I just wake up.
I'm beginning to see a trend. (Oh my, periodic trend haha).

It feels strange to be on holidays. It doesn't feel like a holiday. It just feels like a break where we can study. (Yeah that's because it is, silly me.) Either way, it's nice to have a reprieve to prepare for the upcoming storm. Speaking of which, there's actually a lot more to do than I realise.

It's been an interesting term and it feels like we've finally settled into senior school and school in general. It's been stressful and hectic at times, but now a third of yr 11 is over. If you think about it, its a bit daunting.

For us, I feel like I've worked out what to do with myself. Musical is terribly time consuming sadly.

On that note -
HERE WE GO AROUND THAT PONY
RIDE AROUND THAT BIG FAT PONY
HERE WE GO AROUND THAT PONY
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT
FRONT FRONT FRONT MY BABY
BACK BACK BACK MY BABY
SIDE SIDE SIDE MY BABY
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT
yeah shame on you who missed the pony game yesterday. Good fun. bahaha.

Happy holidays everyone! Take a break. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

is there like a unicorn variation on that song :L