I have all these thoughts in my head but I'm not sure how quite to share them.
I still watch Glee. Mainly for the music, but I really admire how they try to send these messages about our lives. Or maybe this is all the english analysis I've done in the last few days catching up to me. Either way, the latest one is about being 'plugged in' to the blogsphere or twitterverse or basically the internet. And I guess its true with our generation and our society, we're all so focused on technology. We just can't let go of that 24/7 connection with the people you know.
Before you go and say I'm a hypocrite, I know I am. I'm writing on a blog right now about it.
But the real message is to look beyond who you are on a screen or who you are through words on a screen, get in touch with yourself. The real self.
Maybe it just struck a chord with me today because it was the right mood, right time. It's been basically work and study all these holidays, with a couple of breaks here and there. Sometimes it feels good. Sometimes it's mentally draining. Sometimes you shut everything else out. But I now know that you have to remember to let it all go sometimes too. To have your escape. To remember the person buried beneath the surface. To remember what makes you happy.
I remember now, I remember to think about it. Everything will come together in the end, even though you don't know where you're headed now. Someday, it will make sense. And eventually you'll understand. Everything leads somewhere.
Journeys. Hmm. But life is a journey in itself. Maybe that's why we analyse it.
I'm not really quite sure what I'm supposed to be doing right now. I don't think I'm in the right state of mind to study.
1 comment:
Amen.
Post a Comment