Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ready for a night of fun, fun, fun

I didn't realise that I didn't blog for a month, so here it is to make up for it all.

Though then again there wasn't anything really worth recording.

These past three months have flown by, I cannot believe we are nearly halfway through term 2 of Year 11. It's insane how fast time flies when you're busy and having fun (some of the time LOL.) It's so daunting to think about this, but there seriously isn't that much time left until the end of high school. Anyway away from that.

Went musical present shopping with Donna today! We walked around for four hours after cross country. I'm so tired and musical is tomorrow. But it was worth it because we got presents! There's still so much to do though, and it's spread out now so that's good. I don't really want musical to be over. It's the last one. And I can't believe it. I will miss it so much.

Feeling strangely nostalgic. Nothing has even happened yet why even.

I've done no school work for the past week. What is school even. Though to be honest I can't focus on anything besides musical, so I'm just going to go with it haha.

Zen. Calm. I'm ready.

No comments: