Thursday, April 30, 2015

I'M MOVING I'M MOVING!

Hello dear readers (the very few of you anyway),

After much anxiety and deliberation, I have decided to move urls!
FIND ME HERE: http://rambling-onwards.blogspot.com.au/

For some of you, this is something I've been telling you about for the last few years, except I never really followed through with it since I have a very strong sense of attachment to this blog as it has so much history - it's basically my online diary from the high school era. (I know, the old posts are cringe worthy) This fact has been holding me back from writing and sharing this blog with anyone at all, because there's so much history that I don't want future employees to be able to find, yet I don't want to delete the blog since there's nothing technically wrong with it, it just has so much history. A new blog gives me a somewhat clean slate, and I can finally take a step to fixing my social media and integrating them a bit more, especially since I spent all of high school trying to keep my social media platforms separate. But the personal and private blogs will remain private, and the public ones will be, well, public.

This blog will still be here for the enjoyment of those few that like the posts here, but I will import some of these posts and put them on my new blog. Nothing will change in regards to the way I write (hopefully) and I will see you all there!

With love, Sarah x

No comments: