Sometimes I wonder if I spend more time planning for the future and travelling to things than living in the present and getting things done.
That was a lot in one statement, but basically I feel as though planning the moments of my life out has almost become obsessive - all my time is scheduled for something, and even moments to socialise with friends is somewhat scheduled too. Although I guess that's the reality of our world now, where people are just busy and the world moves so quickly you have to be running to keep up.
I can't seem to let go of anything and focus on one task. It feels like it's never ending. I need to be better with this balancing thing. I will get better.
If I have done silly things today and regret them later on, I hopefully will learn from my mistakes. I just feel so tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment